There are many ways in which you can collaborate with Delft MaMa and all of the wonderful activities and services that we provide to international families in Delft and surrounds.
- BECOME A PARTNER OR SPONSOR
Delft MaMa is celebrating our 16th birthday in 2023! In 2007, we registered as a not for profit organisation with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce, and have been connecting international families in Delft and surrounds ever since, and relying on donations and sponsorships to do so.
We are grateful to our talented team of volunteers who donate their time, however we also rely on financial donations for our operational costs. All and any amounts are gratefully received via our bank account below.
Delft MaMa is an official Dutch “Stichting” (not for profit) and are very transparent about our use of any funding. If you would like further information, please contact us.
Some examples of our recurring or one-off expenses are:
- Website hosting
- Bank fees
- Tea/coffee/biscuits for our playgroups
- Insurance to cover our volunteers
- Printing flyers to ensure more people know about our community
- Renting space for events such as our Halloween get together
- Flowers for condolences or congratulations for significant events for volunteers or community members
- Small appreciation gifts for our volunteers or to cover their expenses incurred
- Legal fees relating to becoming/remaining an official not for profit organisation
We do not yet qualify for ANBI status (which would make donations tax deductible), and cannot provide a receipt, but we are currently working on this. If this is important to you, please let us know. Our team can certainly check and confirm if the amount has been received if you contact us. We get very excited seeing donations appear in our bank account! A huge thank you in advance.
You can scan the QR code below, or click on the “donate” button to be taken to a screen with a default amount of 10 euros, which can be changed to more or less if you wish. This is for payments from Dutch bank accounts. You can also manually enter our IBAN bank account number to pay from anywhere in the world.
VIA BANK TRANSFER
NAME: Delft MaMa
IBAN: NL 63 RABO 0135 88 85 49
Mention “Donation” and your name and email address in the description so that we can properly thank you!
The Stichting Delft MaMa is a registered Dutch charity whose KvK Chamber of commerce registration number is 27304191.
- If you have a skill set, whether through professional or personal experience, that you want to hone, while benefiting the community around you
- If there are jobs you’d like to try yourself out and need experience before you go job-hunting
- If you realize that nowadays pro bono work scores big time with your future employers as well
- If you want to get out there and meet a great network of people
- You want to be involved in something bigger and give back to the community…
… Well then, you have the potential to become a Delft MaMa volunteer!
Delft MaMa is run by a team of talented and dedicated volunteers, eager to participate in projects and give a little bit (or a lot) of our time and expertise – and then go the extra mile too! We organize different activities with a wide range of purposes: give workshops, coordinate playgroups and other social and business meetings, all with the common goal of connecting international families in Delft and surrounds.
As it takes time to onboard and train our volunteers, we ask that you intend to commit for a minimum of 2 hours a week over at least 3 months. We do understand of course that parents in particular require flexibility and are happy to discuss what may work best for you! Just contact us for a chat.
You can fill in the online application below or download it here: DMM Volunteer Form. Fill in your info and email it to us at email@example.com. We aim to respond within a week.
BECOME PARTNER OR SPONSOR
Delft MaMa runs a number of monthly and annual regular events. These are to create the opportunity for parents in Delft to meet new friends, connect with their community as well as their children, and learn or practice a new skill. These events offer a number of opportunities for your business, brand or company to network with our community and grow your customer base.
If you provide childcare, babysitting or children’s entertainment services or have other ideas how to collaborate with us (sponsor us) and would like to be involved in our events, please contact us at hello@ delftmama.nl.