2613 RW Delft
The Mama Café Delft organizes a Moederdag event on Saturday May 7th at Plukkebol kinderopvang located at Raamstraat 65. From 10.30 till 12.30 Mom’s will be pampered and celebrated this morning! Dad’s are off course more then welcome. They can craft a mothers day gift with the kids, chat with other parents and play with the kids while mom’s get a relaxing handmassage or ask questions to our nutritional coach.
The weather will be nice so we can all sit and play outside in the sustainable green playground of Plukkebol. Mom’s will receive a goodie bag! We look forward to welcoming lot’s of parents and kids this morning!
– Kids can craft a mothers day gift with the ladies of the Knutselkliek
– Masja van Herpen from Massage bij Masja will provide mom’s with a relaxing handmassage
– Nutritional coach Maaike Dijkstra will be available for 1-on-1 sessions. She is also specialized in women who just gave birth and also women who breast feed.
– You can win a voucher from Kobus Kuch
– All mom’s receive a goodie bag afterwards, filled with goodies from Studio Springboon, Klieder and Bloei
Entrance is free, but we ask €2,50 per family for snacks and drinks.
You can donate this in cash with our hostesses or transfer it (preferably upfront) digitally to NL21INGB0007411412.
The FB event page can be found here with all the info: https://www.facebook.com/events/1742797809340767/