Volunteer, Become a Partner or Sponsor, or Donate
There are many ways in which you can collaborate with Delft MaMa and all of the wonderful activities and services that we provide to international families.
- If you have a skill set, whether through professional or personal experience, that you want to hone – while benefiting the community around you
- If there are jobs you’d like to try yourself out and need experience before you go job-hunting
- If you realize that nowadays pro bono work scores big time with your future employers as well
- If you want to get out there and meet a great network of people
- You want to be involved in something bigger and give back to the community…
… Well then, you have the potential to become a Delft MaMa volunteer!
We are all dedicated volunteers, eager to participate in projects and give a little bit (or a lot) of our time and expertise – and then go the extra mile too! We organize different activities with a wide range of purposes: give workshops, coordinate playgroups and other social and business meetings… you’ll have to see the possibilities for yourself on our LinkedIn page.
We are always looking for motivated people to join our team, so we would love to hear from you! You can fill in the online application below or download it here: DMM Volunteer Form. Fill in your info and email it to us at info AT delftmama DOT nl.
BECOME A PARTNER OR SPONSOR
Delft MaMa runs a number of monthly regular events. These are to create the opportunity for parents in Delft to meet new friends, connect with their community as well as their children, and learn or practice a new skill. These events offer a number of opportunities for your business, brand or company to network with our community and grow your customer base.
If you provide childcare, babysitting or children’s entertainment services or have other ideas how to collaborate with us (sponsor us) and would like to be involved in our events, please contact us at info AT delftmama DOT nl.
Our Current Sponsors for whom we are eternally grateful:
Offering bilingual childcare in Dutch and English – and our generous sponsors for the Weekly Playgroups!
Offering acupuncture for women – Dutch and English speaking services
Offering family video sessions and creative solutions for short, grabbing video productions
Workshops and coaching to help you adjust, thrive and feel at home in The Netherlands more quickly.
DONATE VIA PAYPAL
We all work on a voluntary basis, but our activities cannot survive without funding. Would you like to support our cause? Donations of any amount are highly appreciated!
VIA BANK TRANSFER
NAME: Delft MaMa
IBAN: NL63RABO 0135 88 85 49
Mention “Donation” and your name and address in the description so that we can properly thank you!
The Stichting Delft MaMa is a registered Dutch charity whose KvK Chamber of commerce registration number is 27304191.
Dear Delft Mamas and Papas,
SMALL DONATIONS NEEDED!
Delft Mama is contributing to the Refugee welcome event ‘Welkom Hier‘ on Saturday 17th September at the Theater De Veste by providing children’s activities for the children of the refugee families, as well as any children from the Delft community who are attending the event. (Please come along to the event with your families if you would like to contribute to making these new members of the Delft community feel welcomed).
We have had a great show of support with volunteers offering their time on the day. We now need some other small things for the day to go smoothly. If you have been wondering how to contribute, but could not offer your time on the day, one of these requests on the list below might be for you. You might even be able to just add 5Euros to your grocery shopping this week and help us a great deal.
Below is a list of items we would like to ask people to donate. Some items might even be things you have in the house, left over from children’s birthday parties. Some are simple things you could pick up for us at the grocery store, Hema, Action, Zeeman etc. for 5 EUR or less. If you can’t contribute shopping but want to make a small donation instead, you can donate by bank transfer to Delft Mama with the reference ‘Welkom Hier’.
If you are able to contribute, please email Miriam Langford at miriam DOT a DOT langford AT gmail DOT com to let her know what you want to contribute (so we don’t end up with hundreds of packets of baby wipes and no stickers or bubbles…. We need stickers and bubbles…. Have we mentioned stickers and bubbles??)
Delft Mama Bank details are:
NAME: Delft MaMa
IBAN: NL63RABO 0135 88 85 49
Mention “Donation” and your name in the description so that we can properly thank you!
There is a second list below of items we also would like to borrow on the day (toys etc.) so please have a look and again contact Miriam if you can offer any of these items for the 17th September.
Thanks to all who can contribute, even just a little bit, in the next week.
List of Items we need donated or paid for:
- Neutral baby wipes/ wet wipes- 4 packs
- Paper napkins- 300
- Stickers, stickers and more stickers! (flower themes or garden themes are great- they are for decorating plant pots- but anything you have or find is also great) LOTS!
- Jewel stickers for decorating little treasure boxes.
- Bottles of bubbles- 60 or more (Action has them at 5 for 1Euro so just 5 Euros will already help us a lot)
- Paper bags (party bags?) with handles that would safely carry a small pot plat home- 50
- Play dough (big packets not tiny pots)- Lots of colours
- Play dough tools (second hand is fine)
- Glue sticks- 10
- Textas or coloured markers (water soluble and non-toxic)- 5 packs
- Coloured pencils (and a few pencil sharpeners)- 5 packs
- sticky tape- 5 rolls
- Balloons for decorating the space and giving away to kids- 60
- ribbons or sticks for the balloons
- Unopened packets of face paints (with booklets of pictures to copy)
- Blue tack- 1 pack
- Masking tape- 2 rolls
- Sticky name tags (Hema sells packs of 100)- 100
- Colourful disposable plastic table cloths- 6
- Boxes of raisins- 100
- Memory games
- badminton sets
- Snakes and ladders games
- children’s bowling sets/ skittles
- baby play mats
- baby bouncy chairs