Delft MaMa Toddler Playgroups
Welcome to the Delft MaMa Toddler Playgroup for children aged 0 – 4, accompanied by their parents, grandparents, carers or mentors!
Attendees come from all over the world. We speak mostly English amongst the grown-ups, but there is the international hands and feet language too, amongst the youngsters, of course!
These informal gatherings have been the start of many long lasting friendships amongst the Delft MaMa members. It is an open group and everyone is welcome, no invitation is needed and you can drop in at any time. Playgroup runs every Tuesday and every Friday all year round except holidays.
You haven’t joined us yet? No rush – but how about you join us the next meeting? Adults mingle with a cup of coffee or tea, kids play together or on their own whilst having a snack.
Playgroups are located in the modern and safe facilities of the SKD Kinderopvang. A Delft MaMa volunteer is in charge of opening, closing and making everyone new or regular feel at home. You can check on our Facebook events page who will be leading on which occasion.
- Every Friday from 10.00 to 11.30 at KDV De Vlinderstruik, Lodewijk van Deysselhof 165, 2624 WP, Delft
- Contribution: 2,-EUR/event or 20,-EUR for a loyalty card (12 occasions)
- Both locations can be reached with public transport: busses 60 and 64 stop just 1 minute walk away from the place
- Free parking
- The hosts are announced on the Facebook event page
- For more information contact our coordinator Daniela Trindade at playgroups AT delftmama DOT nl